Wessex System 200 solvented epoxy
Used as a sealer, primer or varnish, Wessex System 200 offers excellent protection from moisture and provides a very tough but flexible coating.
Key features and benefits
- Two-part solvent-based epoxy
- Air dries to a high gloss finish
- Good chemical and water resistance, and will withstand both impact and abrasion
- Will adhere successfully to a variety of substrates including wood, epoxy-coated wood, reinforced plastics, steel and non-ferrous metals
- When used as a sealer or primer, it provides an excellent base for polyurethane and acrylic paints
- Good for porous surfaces such as concrete
To buy, or find out more about Wessex System 200, please contact us.