Wessex System 4401 underwater epoxy
Ideal for fairing, filleting and gap-filing, Wessex System 4401 bonds wood, metal, concrete and ceramic surfaces.
Key features and benefits
- Two-part epoxide-based adhesive
- Cures at temperatures as low as 5°C
- Putty-like consistency
- Can be moulded while soft or shaped with hand tools when hard
- Can be used in damp conditions
- Will tolerate some oil or grease contamination on the bonding surface
Find out about mixing, application and filleting here.
To buy, or find out more about Wessex System 4401 underwater epoxy, please contact us.