Wessex Permakote is a clear coating epoxy which cures to a glass-like finish. Applications include coating table tops, signs and photographs.
Key features and benefits
- Two-part, solvent-free epoxy coating system
- Once mixed it has similar flow characteristics to syrup, making it easy to pour
- Covers smoothly and hardens to a glass-like finish
- Gives a stunning effect on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, pictures, prints, paint, cloth, leather, stone, acrylics and other substrates
- Resistant to water, alcohol, many acids and solvents
- Covers 1.0 - 1.5 m² (12-16 ft²) per litre, in one coat
- Can be safely used indoors
- Can be used for a wide variety of applications which include coating table tops (items such as coins and leaves can be encapsulated into the coating), counters, bar tops, signs, advertising plaques, mounted pictures, prints, photographs
- Also works on rough surfaces, such as dried flowers, autumn leaves, sea shells, grass, cloth, hessians, coins, trinkets, medals and wood grains.
- Preserves photographs without yellowing and stops metals tarnishing
Find out about surface preparation and application here.
To buy, or find out more about Wessex Permakote, please contact us.