VN110 Cross-Linked PVA glue
VN110 Cross-Linked PVA Glue is specially designed for veneering and working with high pressure laminates.
Key features and benefits
- One part cross-linking PVA glue
- Can be applied using a roller, hand pressure gun, squeezy bottle or brush
- Forms a hard translucent film when dry
- Suitable for many applications including assembly work, dowelling, finger jointing, door and window frame assembly and edge lipping (with radio frequency drying)
- Great high temperature creep resistance
- The bond complies with the requirements of BS EN204, Class D3, producing bonds which are resistant to immersion in cold water for a number of days
- Long shelf life
Find out more about the adhesive properties here.
To buy, or find out more about VN110 Cross-Linked PVA Glue, please contact us.