Wessex System 328 flooring adhesive
To maximise safety in the event of a fire, Wessex System 328 has low smoke and toxicity characteristics. It bonds a variety of floor tiles and coverings to metal, wood and concrete.
Key features and benefits
- Two-part epoxy composition
- Bonds floor coverings including rubber-based compounds such as Vamac and blends of EPDM and EVA
- High viscosity adhesive
- The two components are supplied in pre-weighed packs, making it quicker and easier to use
- Standard pack sizes are 1.4kg (700 gm each of the two components), 3.0kg and 6.0kg units, but other pack sizes will be considered to suit customer requirements
- Provides excellent wetting of the substrates
- Great spreading and coverage characteristics
Find out about mixing, application and storage here.
To buy, or find out more about Wessex System 328 flooring adhesive, please contact us.