Wessex System 4302 underwater epoxy
Wessex System 4302 forms strong bonds to mild steel, glass, GRP and other similar materials, even in cold water.
Key features and benefits
- Dual component epoxide-based adhesive
- Cures at temperatures as low as 5°C
- Works even when fully immersed in fresh or sea water
- Will tolerate some oil or grease contamination on the bonding surface
- Forms strong bonds in conditions usually regarded as unsuitable for adhesives
- Can be used for emergency repairs to leaking tanks, pipes and joints
To buy, or find out more about Wessex System 4302, please contact us.